Hennessey puts its new 650bhp Jeep SRT8 Grand Cherokee to the test on the quarter mile drag strip.
SRT CEO Ralph Gilles can tell you what it’s like powering a Jeep SRT8 Grand Cherokee on-track, but it’s unlikely he’s come across anything quite like this.
The boys at Hennessey Performance have been up to their tinkering best again, and the result this time is a V8 pumping out 650bhp, boasting a TVS2300 supercharger, an HPE air induction system and a 0-100kph time of just 3.9 seconds. That, by the by, is the same as an Audi S8.
Climb on-board with Hennessey namesake John for a quick blast down the quarter mile. Once you’re back on terra firma, you might want to check out the dyno testing for said brute too at the bottom of the page.
Supercharged HPE650 Upgrade Includes:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• HPE Air Induction System
• Custom HPE Pulley (7-8 PSI Boost)
• Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
• High-Flow Catalytic Converters
• Ported Factory Cylinder Heads
• Fuel System Upgrade
• High Flow Fuel Injector Upgrade
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Custom HPE Thermostat
• Professional Installation
• HPE/Arrington Engine Calibration
• Chassis Dyno Tuning
• Road Testing (up to 100 miles)
• Serial-Numbered Dash Plaques
• Serial-Numbered Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Powered by Hennessey Engine Covers
• Hennessey & HPE650 Exterior Badging
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
• Premium Wheel & Tire Packages
• Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust